Mrs. Dillen

Mrs. Dillen's Class Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Class Blog

This school year I will have a class blog full of information for my students, parents, and myself. I believe that the use of the class blog is a great way to keep the class and parents informed, as well as keeping my class organized. It will also allow students, as well as some parents to get an introduction to blogs and how they can be an effective tool in the class setting.

The following items will be available on my class blog:
  • All homework assignments and due dates
  • School newsletter
  • Cafeteria menu
  • Class calendar
  • Student recognition
  • Weekly summaries of what has been going on in class
  • Upcoming class events
  • Links to contact me
  • Pictures of class work done by students

This is a great way to show family members what your child is doing in school; ever asked a child what did you do in school today and all they say is nothing....pull up the class blog and see for yourself! :)

The class blog link is: http://tinadillenasteacher.blogspot.com/

No comments: