Mrs. Dillen

Mrs. Dillen's Class Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Communication with Parents

Dear Parents,

Welcome back to school! I am very excited about this year and meeting you and my students! My name is Tina Dillen. I am a recent graduate from the University of South Alabama where I obtained my Bachelors degree in Elementary Education. I am native of Mobile and recently moved to Spanish Fort with my husband and Dixie, my four year old yellow lab.

On the first day of class I will provide you and the students with a packet with my classroom procedures and policies. I will also go over these in detail with the students and we will role-play appropriate classroom behavior.

My goal is for you as the parent and myself as the teacher to work together to ensure your child has the best educational experience possible. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns or just to check in and say hi! You can reach me via the following methods:

Email: TinaDillen@gmail.com
Class Blog: http://tinadillenasteacher.blogspot.com/
Phone: 251-666-6666 (school)

If you would like to make an appointment to visit the class or with me please email me or call the school to make an appointment.

I am looking forward to meeting you and having a great year!
Sincerely,

Tina Dillen

No comments: